Monday, March 31, 2008

I think that I want to Die….

Ok I was glad when I got to go back on to food; but let me tell you that I think that I needed more than a day to get used to it. Right now I am so dry and so thirsty that I want to cry, I feel like I need to throw up again and the lord knows that, that really isn’t what I want to do.
I am so dizzy and light headed that, that is probably why I feel the way that I do. Oh I hate this feeling; it is days like this that make me wish I didn’t have the surgery. You know that I really don’t mean that; I am glad that I had the surgery it is really difficult right now and I just have to get through it, and I will get through it.

Right now because I don’t have a lot of energy, I get tired and worn out really easy. I can’t imagine in a million years how I am every going to be able to go to the gym right now and work out with how tiered and light headed I am getting. I think that I may go back to bed a sleep for a little while to see if that will help. Oh and I am not going to eat lunch to day so that I can double up on my water.

I know that is why I am not feeling well; because I ate late in the morning yesterday I didn’t get enough water in. That and we need to change the filter on our ice machine because it taste nasty when it melts and I can’t stand drinking warm water, so there is another reason that I am having a difficult time drinking water right now.

I constantly have a nasty taste in my mouth that I can not get ride of. No matter how many times I brush my teeth; I am pretty sure that it is from surgery and that it will eventually get better but right at the moment it is driving me insane.

Wow! Do I sound happy that I had this surgery or what. I am really am glad I am just really having a hard time right now. I know that it is only going to get better and that life is going to be sweet and rich with rewards from the decision that I have made. Right now it is just getting to that point.

Well I am going to go and get me a bottle of water; get my night gown back on call my boss and let her know that I wont be back to day; and go and crawl back into bed with my sweet hubby and sleep for a little bit longer. That is of course after I drink some more water. I really pray that I do not throw up; I think that it is becoming more inevitable. I hate throwing up; I think that the yogurt that I ate may have been a little off. I’m not sure though.

Well thank you all for reading my blog and for the wonderful post. Yes Jackie I agree when you are here in July we will defiantly go shopping. I think that my Favorite store is Fashion Bug because they carry every size from small girls to plus sizes. That is were I do most of my
shopping.

I love you all
Ronda Gardner

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

looks like you are in bottled water land utill they change the filter! you should tast the water here...YUCK! it smells like sulfer some fo the time...I wish i had Utah water! you might want to try this nifty thing take a bottled water out of the fridge drink a third of it and put it in the freezer. when it is frozen get another bottle out and fill it and then put it in the freezer that way you water stays cold all the while youare drinking it and it will melt at the sipping rate you are at!

my--four--sons said...

I think you should listen to your body and you will know when you are ready for things like what to eat and what exercises you should do. I am glad you still have a great attitude even though it is real tough right now. Keep it up!!!

Unknown said...

Ronda, you hang in there! I think having WLS was the hardest & most courageous thing I could've done to lose the excess weight & now keep it off! Giving up the 1 thing that we've loved our entire lives---FOOD! Eating small portions, keeping track of protein, water, exercise. It's NOT easy. Like I told you in the email. Listen to your body. But don't skip meals because if you don't eat, your body will go into what's called "Starvation Mode" & hold on to every ounce of weight it can. There are so many liquid proteins out there. I hope your surgeon says it's OK to start protein supplements. That will def help your energy levels when you can't eat food proteins. Love ya Schmookie!