Saturday, March 22, 2008

WOW......Is all I Can Say!

Okay earlier today I posted and said that I wasn't sure at all if I had lost any weight. Well This after noon my mom, dad, Mark and I rode up to Target to see if they had the Biggest Loser Scale; well they did and it was even on sale so I went ahead and bought it. Well I got home got it out of the box and couldn't wait until next Saturday to find out how much I have lost, so I got on the scale and I almost started crying.

Since the day of surgery, one week I have gone down fifteen pounds. I was so excited; so I am taking back what I said earlier I am excited to see what the next month brings and how much weight that I am actually going to loose.

I just wanted to share my good news with every one.

Ronda

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

WOW!! Holy cow I am jealous. But happy fo ryou at the same time. That is great.

Deb Williams said...

Wow I am not bitter and jelouse at all...you sexy modle you!