Friday, March 28, 2008

My Mind is Blank…..

Yesterday on the way home from the store I knew what I was going to blog about today; and now today that I am blogging it has completely left my little pea brain. I tell you that a Clear Liquid diet kill your brain cells.

Okay I shouldn’t say that because I am not hungry so it doesn’t matter if I can have food or not. It is just hard; it is just hard to get all my water that is the only thing that I am having problems with; and like I said the other day that a lack of water causes lighted headed and dizziness. I am working really hard on that; being at home I just get preoccupied doing other things and forget to drink it. So see this is the other problem that I am having; and I am working on it very hard.

I have noticed the last two weeks that I am cold ALL OF THE TIME; I can not warm up and it only seems to get worse. I think that it is because I am loosing weight so fast that my body can’t regulate its temperature. I wear a sweeter every night while I am in my room with socks and everything. I dread getting undressed and getting into bed but I seems that I warm right up and have no problems.

I went shopping last night with my husband at Target; I got two really cute pair of Capri’s. I got the really cute Chocolate ones that I wanted and I got a really cute white shirt to go with them. Then I got a pair of Green ones with a really cute black shirt to wear with them. The green ones are a size smaller so that they will fit me a little longer. They are really cute I love them; in fact I inherited a pair of pants from my sister Sarah, because she bought them too big and they fall off of her so she can’t wear them. They fit me so she gave them to me; they are really comfortable I like them. Now my only problem is that my G’s are getting too big and they fall off of my shoulders and it is starting to get annoying; so I am going to have to look into that.

Oh life is wonderful and I am so glad to be a live; the changes that are about to happen to me are exciting and I can’t wait too experience them. I am also glad that I have a wonderful friend to help me through the rough patches; she has done this before and she is there for me any time I need her. She called me last night just to see how I was doing and feeling.

Jackie is going to be here in July and I can’t wait until she gets here; I think that it will be a tearful reunion. I can’t wait it is going to be wonderful; I am even more excited because I have never met her family; her husband is coming along with her three beautiful little girls. I can’t wait it is going to be wonderful!

Well I need to go get ready for the day because I am off to see my friends at work for lunch; I am hoping that Dr. Belnap will let me go back to work at least part on Monday. I am feeling really good and think that I am ready to; I am so board that I think that I may go crazy.
I just want to thank everyone who reads my blog every day; thank you for all the love and support that you all give me. It means the world to me and helps me so much; these days are so trying sometimes that I don’t think that I am going to make it through. But I am getting there and everyday it gets easier. I appreciated everything; that you for sharing this exciting journey with me.

I love you all
Ronda Gardner

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

sounds like all is going great I am happy for all the good things that you are being blessed with! Now I need to get moving and loose weight so that we bith can have abaies around the same time!

Unknown said...

Oh Ronda, sweetheart I think all WLS patients are COLD after surgery vs. being HOT pre-surgery! I know that I'm always COLD & wearing sweaters, hoodies, long sleeves.....get used to wearing LAYERS of clothing to STAY WARM! Also, B12 & Iron deficiencies can contribute to being cold (poor circulation). I take extra vitamins & supplements--it works! xoxoxoxoxox