Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ramblings...

It makes me feel really good when the people are me notice the little changes in me that I have noticed. It makes me extremely happy that I am loosing my but; nothing could be sweeter in the whole world, well other than getting pregnant and I don’t see that happening any time soon; they have encouraged me not to get pregnant for eighteen months.

I went and saw my grandmother this morning for a couple if hours; and it makes me really sad to see how much her health has deteriorated or this past year. She seems to have got so much frailer than she was; her voice is hoarse all of the time and she can barely walk. She waddles like a penguin.

All I know that is I am very happy that my Uncle Dave is out of prison and is there with her taking care of her. I know that she is there alone all day but she has someone there at night to help her. The house looks so different now that he is home; it is comforting.

Well the diet is the same; and I am counting down the days until I can actually have food again. I advance to phase three of my diet on Saturday; then I will add yogurt, cottage cheese, I think string cheese, full soups and v8 juice. It will be nice to have a change.

Last night I could not bare to think of drinking chicken broth again. So I made some French onion soup and strained the onion out of it and drank the both. It made for a nice change.

Oh, I was going to tell you that the nurse practitioner in my doctor’s office called me last night to see how I was from my bypass. It was really nice to talk to some one who had the surgery with the same surgeon I did and to see the great success he has had. He looks fabulous and I can’t wait until I am where he is. It is going to be great.

So I really don’t have a lot to say about the diet today, it is better today than it has been. I feel better today that even yesterday; I don’t know if it is because I started my Magnesium to day, the jar says that it will increase your energy. So we will see about that in the next couple of days.

Thank you all for reading my blog and for all the support you that have given me; it means everything.

Love you all
Ronda Gardner

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

hanks for pdating often...it makes me feel like I am closer and there for you..when do you have to start work again? I hope even though youhad surgery that you are relaxing and enjoying yourself!