Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nerves and Anticipation

Tomorrow is now the scheduled day; and I have to tell you that I am very nervous. I have been so afraid that it is going to be canceled again; I don’t know if I can handle it I am.

So my surgeon’s office called me this evening to update me on what is going on. He has been in Transplants all day again. He has one more this evening and they are hoping that is it. I am scheduled to be at the hospital at one; I am just hoping and praying that this is the day that it happens. If not I am sure that I will be able to deal with it and I know that it will eventually happen.

Right now there are lives that need to be saved; and it is my surgeon that has been chosen to be the instrument in that. I am happy that these people are getting a new lease on life; but I am getting really frustrated.

Well I could continue this post but it would be very low key and depressing; I am feeling very low right at the moment. The high and lows of this experience has been horrible; it is just making it through. Keep your fingers crossed and pray for me, I really need the comfort of the Lord right now this is I think one of the hardest things that I have been through.

Thank you for your love and prayers; they are appreciated. I love all of you and will keep you all updated.
Ronda Gardner Hurry Up Bugging Out







2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Think HAPPY THOUGHTS, THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS, GO TO YOUR HAPPY PLACE. DON'T FORGET THAT SO FAR OUT OF THIS EXPERIANCE YOU HAVE LOST OVER 40 LBS SO FAR. YOU HAVE GAINED A STREGNTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD. YOU REALIZED THAT THERE ARE TONS OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU. YOU HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT....SO REMEMBER NOW TO JUST RELAX AND BREATH AND EVERYTHING will be alright! MUAH love ya!

my--four--sons said...

Good luck today!!!