Friday, March 14, 2008

Crossing my Fingers and Toes!

Okay, so we are trying again today; I have not heard anything yet and so I am taking no news is good news; and Dr. Belnap said the he was going to try to keep me on the surgery schedule. I am trying to stay positive; (deb) thinking happy thoughts; trying to hang out in my happy place but some times dark ugly thoughts encroach on my happiness. I am letting the spirit guide me today and we are going with it.

Thank you for your prayers and comments; you will never know how much they have helped me through this last week. It has been rather difficult. I love you all; here is to hoping that today begins the first day of the rest of my life and I can't wait to see how wonderful it is going to be.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed, and I guess some prayers will help too.

Ronda

Bugging Out Scared 1


2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I am keeping my fingers.toes.legs,arms and eyes crossed for you today. Good luck and I hope to hear good news from you soon.

Deb Williams said...

my toes wont come uncrossed now!