Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Final Hours!

Well it is finally here; I have to be at the hospital in 10 hours and I am really getting nervous. I am so very tiered and I want to go to bed but I can’t because the Phospa-soda is still working and until it is done I can’t go to be.

I just wanted to make a post before I went in for surgery tomorrow; I will not be blogging for a while. I promise that as soon as I am home from the hospital I will be back on here posting every day. I will tell you all how the surgery went; and how my hospital stay was. I am hoping not to be in the hospital for too long.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers; and I will be in contact soon. Thank you all for reading my blog and for your support and comments. I appreciate it very much!

Ronda Gardner

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

you will be great tomorrow! you will be in our prayers...Love you!

my--four--sons said...

I will be praying for you! You are in my thoughts.