Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Seriously Sleep Deprived

I know that any weight loss is good, but it is a little Disappointing when one week you have a bug loss and then the next it is small. I lost 3 pounds this last week, and I'm not really disapointed I was just hoping that it would have been a little bit more.

I am not having a good day either, I didn't go to bed until almost one this morning. I am just really tired.

I decided on my way home from the hospital that I am going to go through my food journal; I am going to look at what I did the first week, see what I did the second week and make the changes that I need too; to make a differance in weightloss next week. I want to have surgery before the end of the month, and I am going to if it kills me. It may just kill me if I don't get used to the way that I am eating right now.

Well I am going to keep this one short, thank you for your support. Right now I need it, I don't like feeling down but I also know that it happens once in a while. I love all of you!

Thanks,
Ronda

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Have you added exercise??? That is the part I hate the most but I know it helps alot. The whole time I am exercising I have to tell myself over and over how bad I don't want to be fat and unhealthy anymore and it gives me that extra boost to keep on rockin. Keep it up I know you can do it.

Deb Williams said...

wait till you have kids! sleep deprivation is common! LOL but you dont seem to mind it when it is your own off spring...all I know is you loose more weight when you all a little weight training too so like you are walking add little weights in your hands and do curls. the mixture of the two helps you drop wieght!