Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dazed and Confused!

With today being Wednesday; that means that I went to the hospital and weighed in. It was a good week; I lost another six pounds to make it a total of thirty pounds lost.

The reason that I am so confused is the fact that they told me what I need to be down to before surgery; and that will put me at Forty seven pounds lost. I am going to call Vikki tomorrow and talk to her. That mean I would have to loose 17 pounds in 12 days and I don’t think that, that is possible.

I told Vikki that I am going to try to cut out all Carbohydrates; she told me that if I can’t to cut back to fifteen grams. I am going to be sick; but if it means that I can loose the weight that I need to I will do it. I was also told that if I got some Green Tea that it would also help accelerate my weight loss.

I can do this; I need to stay positive and continue to believe that I can do. I have so many wonderful friends that support me and help me stay strong. My family is also wonderful; they are all behind me 100%. That means allot too me.

There are so many people that go into this with out the love and support of there family and friends; and I have been told that it is very difficult. I There are some people who don’t know that I am doing this; but I don’t think that it is any of there business. If I did tell them all they would do is ridicule me; and tell me that I am cheating and doing it the easy. I know I have said this before, but this is not the easy way to loose weight.

It gives me a head start and helps me learn to eat healthy. I have too be whiling to change my life style or it won’t work for me. I am completely whiling to change my life style; I am ready to be thin. Watch out world here I come!

Thank you all for your support and thank you for reading my blog. I love all of you and thank god for you every day!

Ronda Gardner

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

ou are just kicking that fat in the BUTT!! Keep up the good work you are FABULOUS!!!

my--four--sons said...

Wow only 12 more days. You are ROCKIN girl. I can't believe you keep losing so well. I am jealous:)) I for one don't think you are taking the easy way. Anyone who knows you and have seen you struggle knows that this is not an easy decision or the easy way out or else you would have done it a long time ago.

Genetics are the real monster. That and environment. I look at my twin who eats double what I do and never works out and doesnt gain anything and I have to wonder how much of this weight epidemic in this world has to do with genetics and environment. It still amazes me what these fast food places call a serving. They are really serving enough calories for 2 or 3 people. I never knew what I was eating until I became unhealthy and "had" to know.

Good luck this week!!!