Monday, February 11, 2008

A Heart Full of Love by Javan

Why can’t there be more foods available that are high in protein? This is very frustrating for me; I know that I can have all kinds of sea food, but the problem is I DON’T LIKE ALLOT OF SEA FOOD! Oh I am going to get through this but I think that I may be a vegan when this is over. So if any of you out there has some different ideas on foods that will give me more of a variety pleases, please, please let me know. I am whiling to try almost anything. Well I can’t have any fruits and only green Veggies.

Okay, I am done complaining. I want to share one of my favorite poems with all of; it is from a book called “A Heart Full of Love” by Javan.

Life is a time for learning.
We must learn that our Life is as important
As that of any other person on Earth,
But never more important. We must learn
That we have every right to Happiness,
Yet it is up to us to find and recognize it.
We must learn that Life is not easy
Nor is it permanent, others will come and go,
And often their departure will cause us pain.
We must learn to develop a positive attitude
That can handle Life's disappointments.
And we must learn that in order to find Love,
We must look inside our own Heart.
Fore if we can't find it within,
We will never find it without.

I have always had a hard time finding it in myself to love myself. I know that this is true, I am not completely happy with my self and it makes all other aspects of my life difficult. I am neither happy nor content with anything in my life. There are those people who make me happy that are out side the circle of misery but it is because they are not a constant in my life.
Again I want to thank all of you who read my blog every day, and post comments they really help me keep going. I know that all of us with love and support can reach for the stars and accomplish the desires of our hearts. You’re the strength and a rock in my life and feel so blessed to know all of you. I hope that you know I love you all and pray for the best for you!

Ronda

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

My new favorite food is salads for lunch. Instead of using salad dressing (it's high in calories and I hate the "light" stuff) I use lowfat cottage cheese and costc.o sales this ranch dressing mix in a salt shaker type bottle. It can be used to make salad dressing or you can use it to sprinkle on things. So after I put the cottage cheese on I sprinkle the mix on that and then I add Tuna or canned chicken to the top. If I have some I will add broccoli and cauliflower. This salad STUFFS me.
The whole meal is 250-300 calories.

Just thought I would throw in what I am diggin right now. I know it is hard to find new things that work. I not only have to watch my calories but I also have to watch my carbs to make sure that I get enough but not too much. Damn Blood Sugars anyway:))

Your doing awesome and I love your blog becasue it keeps me going too.

Deb Williams said...

That does sound good Mel! You make me want salad! I love salad. I am with her there cottage cheese and you can make eggs a few different ways. I will ookinto protien stuff and let you know. I am not a huge fan of sea food either! I know that you can do like pork loin and certain meats I would suggest adding a few more variety of meats you do love to your diet to mix thigs up a bit. Can you have any cheese at all? I know that that is a bit of protien and Yogert has protien too. I will loo into other things. Keep up the good work. I think when I fianlly get to where I start the 6 week body makeover I am going to blog about it to and I am going to name mine...taking off the fat suite. It sounds so right! it is so how it feels. like you are stuck insode this fat suite and it is not you on the out side. I feel like I should be a size 3 on the inside!