Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It Was a Good Week!

Well I had a rough weekend and didn’t feel good for most of the week, but it was a good week! I lost Six pounds and am 16 pounds closer to my goal. I have 18 days too loose 16 pounds. I am going to do it; it shouldn’t be that hard to loose.

This is my game plan; I am going to cut out as many carbohydrates as possible maybe none as often as possible. I am going to try hard everyday to exercise more; I think that I am going to try walking at work. Drink more water, cut out the salt (it is going to make eating boiled eggs, tuna and cottage cheese hard) but I can do it. I am also going to continue drinking Aloe Vera Juice; I am not sure that it is working but I know on the weeks that I have drank it I have lost more.

Something else I have noticed is; is that on the weeks when I loose more I don’t feel good all week. I get really light headed shaky and really nauseated. But if it means that I am going to have a good weight loss that week; it is definitely worth not feeling well.

It is great that I have so many people who are standing behind and me supporting me. Everybody is behind me and my decision; my brother wasn’t for a while, but I think that he is now. He is afraid that I am going to die on the table. But I told him one day that my chances of dieing are great, I have Severe Sleep Apnea and we didn’t know it for a long time. I am now on a C-pap machine, I can’t say that I sleep on it every night but I try. I just got a new mask and I need to try it out.

I told him I could get in the car to go to work and get killed in a car accident; which in Utah is highly possible because we have the worst drivers in the United States, it is insane; and lastly I told him that if is my time I am going to die no matter what I am doing or where I am.

Enough about death, because I am not planning on going any where; I have never been skinny and I am looking forward to the experience.

I want to Thank you all again for your continuing support and all of the love that you send my way. It means allot to me!

Ronda Gardner

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I know you can do it. God is always watching over you. He loves you and will lead you where you need to go.

Deb Williams said...

Amen sista! wow good job! I did already talk to you on the phone but I know how nice it feels when people leave comments on your blog and to know that there are people out there that care!