Monday, February 18, 2008

I Survived Hallie's Seventh Birthday Party!

I didn’t think that I was going to but I did, we went to Build-A-Bear for a workshop and had a blast. The kids built everything from turtles to penguins, and even some of the adult built animals. I built a scruffy puppy, he is really cute I put him in a Soccer jersey and sun glasses, and I named him Olof after one of Aston Villa football clubs players he is my favorite player.

Well that was the part of the party that was okay, it was after we got home and pizza was ordered and everything turned to food that made it difficult. My little brother was tormenting me with pizza because it used to be one of my favorite foods and now I can’t have it. I made it through, I stayed strong but I don’t want to have to do it again. I am getting to close to my goal to fail now.

Some of my friends want to go out and have a pig fest, just eat everything that I am never going to be able to have again, but that scares me because I am afraid if I gain even one pound I am not going to be able to have surgery on the 10th. So I don’t think that I am going to be doing it.

This morning I was watching the Today show with my father and they had Ron Lester on, he played Billy Bob in the Movie Varsity Blues, he had a Gastric Bypass and he looks fabulous. He weighed 508 lbs; he lost 315lbs to weigh 193. Wow I am looking forward to the loss. I can’t wait.

Thank you for the support and reading my blog!
Ronda Gardner
Here are before and after picuters of Ron Lester. He looks fabulous! He is an insoiration to me too keep on keeping on!

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

How fun and Wow on that guy! I have been considering it since you talked about it...I will have to see what my DR thinks!

my--four--sons said...

I saw that guy on the internet yesterday. AMAZING!!!