Friday, February 29, 2008

Life Styles and Lab Work

I am scheduled for my Pre-Op on the 5th of March; I am starting to get nervous! It is actually getting close and I think that it is going to happen. I still need to make and appointment for my Life Styles class; and that is a class that I have to sit through! They teach out how to eat and about the “life style” that I am going to have to live after the surgery.

I also registered for surgery today as well; it is so weird I have been working towards this for nine months now and I am about to reach my goal. I was beginning to think that it wasn’t going to happen; but here we are it is happening. I am glad I can’t wait to start my life; I can’t wait to see what the rest of my life has in store for me. It is going to be interesting to see; I can’t wait too see what I look like after I loose my weight.

I just thought that I would update all of you where I am and what is happening. I will know for sure of everything next Friday.

Ronda Gardner

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

WOW that is so close! I am excited for you it all seems to be falling into place! just make sure you keep in touch with the guy up stairs and he will keep ya where you need to be!

my--four--sons said...

It's getting so close. I am getting excited for you:)