Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another Day Closer!

I know that it has been a couple if days since I made a post, I really didn’t have a whole lot to say. It all felt like repetitive moaning to me and I don’t want my blog to come across that way.

I haven’t been feeling really great the last couple of days, but I think that I am trying to come down with something and my body is putting up a fight. I don’t want to get sick but if I do then I do and I will deal with along with everything else that I am going through at the moment. Last night I fell a sleep early slept till a little before eight, got up to go to the bath room at six and then slept in the recliner until nine. I think that I slept about 13 hours last night. I just did not feel good.

Well, I am still a little worried about weighing in again; I don’t know why! It isn’t like I’ve gone out and eaten anything that I want. I have been following my diet like I always have. Maybe it is because I don’t feel lose like I did the first week, that was amazing. I have been told that I look like I’ve lost some inches; if that is the case that is good too. They want my organs to shrink, as long as I can have surgery soon that is all that I care about.

I am trying to figure out what there is out there to eat to give me some variety. I think that is one of my problems is that I feel like I am being deprived. I know that I’m not; this is the choice that I have made it is my decision to have this surgery. Dr. Belnap has asked me to loose 40 lbs; I wish that I only had to loose 20 lbs I would almost be there.

I also think that I am getting ready to start my period and you women know how trying that can be, I am extremely concerned but I am going to get through this week and I am going to loose weight; even if it is only 2 lbs.

Thank you all for the support that you give to me and allowing me to whine and belly ache about how difficult this is. I know that it is only going to get better, I just have to stay strong keep my head up and before I know it I will have a surgery date!

Ronda

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I know how frustrating it is. My treadmill gave up this weekend and it is my guaranteed weight loss tool and I am real frustrated but I still know that as long as we have will power anyone can fulfill the goals set forth. I know you can do it regardless of how you feel. As hard as it is it is rewarding even though it is one pound at a time.

Deb Williams said...

Hey you are almost half way there. I am sure that 20 lbs sounded like a feat and now you are amost there. You Rock! Keep your chin up you are doing amazing!