Friday, April 25, 2008

Life Is Beautiful…..

Life Is Beautiful…..

I can’t believe how good I am doing; every day I feel better and better. Today I would have never guessed that I had surgery six weeks ago; six weeks wow it is amazing down eighty three pounds and feeling like a completely different person life is great. There have been so many changes or the last six weeks; my knees feel so much better, my feet don’t hurt as much, my back doesn’t hurt at all and I am doing Water Aerobics and I feel great after wards. In fact if the surgeon’s office will let me I am going to start doing Pilates on the nights that I don’t do Water Aerobics.

My goal is to try really hard not to have to have plastic surgery if I don’t have to. One elective surgery for me is enough. I know that if I work out hard enough that it may not be too bad. I know since I started going to gym I have started firming up. I have lost quit a lot of my but and it hurts to sit but since I started doing aerobics my but muscles are tightening up; so it is a good positive thing.

I need to sit down and write out my goals that I want to achieve from my weight loss surgery. There are so many things that I want to do that I don’t know where to start to set them. I know that I want to learn how to snow board; and I want to go to England. But other than that some of the things that I want are so simple and silly but they are still important to me. I know that one of my goals is to be able to by one outfit from Hollister;
Well maybe not I just went on there website and I am not sure that there is much there that I can wear. I love there clothes though that are really cute.

The Dietitian that I work with at St. Marks Hospital really pointed out how important it is to set goals and to take pictures. I did really good taking pictures the first few weeks and since then I have been a slacker. I am going to have my dad take a picture this weekend and I will post them on my blog. I don’t see that much of a difference in my self but every body else does.

I noticed that my hair is starting to thin out and so tonight I went and had my hair chopped out, it is shorter than it has ever been. I love it; it is going to be easy to take care of and it’s not going to take a lot to do it.

Thank you all so much for the love and support, it has been a big help in these difficult days. I appreciate the friend ships that I have and all the prayer that have been said in my honor. I have the greatest friends in the world and I love all of you!

Thank you!

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I am so glad you are feeling so good. I wish we lived closer cause I would totally do water aerobics with you. I used to go with my cousin brians ex-wife but since they are no longer married that is not an option for me. But I totally love water aerobics. PG pool is an outdoor pool so they only have water aerobics in the summer :( Your doing awesome keep it up!

Deb Williams said...

I would do the water aerobics with you guys if I were closer. I really love it. you are doing great i know you are gunna be unstopable when you get to your ideal weight! you are a rock star!