Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Want To Sleep

Since I went back to work my butt is getting kicked. Man I can't believe how tired I am after four hours of work. Then one of my bundle handlers the other day said well Lauren came beck to work full time after two weeks. That made me made; because my friend Lauren was out for a month after her Gastric Bypass, and I told Darcus about it too, I did not appreciate it.

The diet and every thing is getting a little easier; except I have a very difficult time tolerating food first thing in the morning. So I think that I am going to have to adjust when I eat my meals. This way it will also give me the opportunity to get some water in first thing in the morning and I think that will help me feel better as well. I used to get up and eat breakfast at five thirty in the morning and it never bothered me; but not now it is too much.

I am still learning what my body needs and when it needs it; So I will start eating breakfast at work at eight forty five and I think that my also give me a little more energy to help me make it through my four hours at work.

My parents have been told about this stuff through Isogenics that will give me the nutrients that my body isn't getting from a lack of food. I am going to see if my surgeon will allow me to take it. You only have to drink an ounce a day so I don't see why it would be a problem.

Well I am going to keep this post short and will post more this afternoon when I get home from work. Thank you for the love and support and from reading some of my mad ramblings. I love you all!

Ronda Gardner

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ya girlfriend! I''m glad you are listening to your body, that's truly the best thing you can do thru out this journey. If eating breakfast later works, hey that's great! I would hope that your surgeon would agree to anything that is going to make this journey easier & keep your health up to par. I used to drink this Pro-tonix protein/vitamin liquid. Like you said it was 1ounce of liquid & it HELPS meet your needs!
I hope dad is doing better. My prayers have been lifting up for him & your family.
XOXOXOXOX

Deb Williams said...

I agree with jackie you have to listen to the ol'bod!