Friday, April 11, 2008

I am still in Shock…..

The other day when my friend Stephanie text me and told me that the New Kids on the Block were doing a reunion album and tour; I was in shock they were one group I thought that when they broke up would never get back together. Things were bad in the end; but a part of me is kind of excited about the new album, seeing them in concert will probably not happen but the album will be nice to hear. It really brings back a lot of wonderful and fun memories!

Okay, I had to get that out of my system so that I could focus on my blog for the night. Well my wedding ring is now too big. I can’t wear it for the fear that it is going to fall off my finger. It is really annoying while you are trying to work when your ring sits and spins around in a circle. I love my wedding ring and I don’t want too loose it that would break my heart.

I have felt better that last two days than I have in a while, it is amazing the difference. I blogged and said the other day that the surgeon wanted me too add Iron to my diet and that the first time I added beef it made me sick. Well I have learned that if I fry it for spaghetti or tacos, I can eat it that way and it goes down easy and doesn’t make me sick. And since I have added more Iron to my diet water is starting to taste better. I would love to be able to drink something else besides water; but a lot of things make me sick to some stomach and besides that artificial sweeteners dry out my mouth and give me cotton mouth.

I think that later I am going to try to drink a Diet Pepsi or talk my hubby into sharing one with me. I can’t drink a whole one by my self; and I love diet Pepsi but I will not touch Diet Dr. Pepper YUCK!!!!! Nasty and vial stuff; if I am going to drink a DP it is going to be the real thing.

Wow I really don’t have a lot to say tonight; I feel great am doing better every day, oh yeah and I got a new position at work! I am going to be a gatherer; I am really excited about that I love doing gathers. It is only a class three job and I am a class 4 operator, but this will give me the opportunity to make better money than I have ever been able to make at Beehive. I just need to convince them that the machine I am on is now mine and have it adjusted to fit me not Susanna, I use it more than she does so I don’t understand why it needs to be set for her. It is going to be a good positive change.

Well I need to get finished with every thing so I can get up early in the morning and go to the gym; we are doing water aerobics and eight thirty in the morning. I tell you I love them and would do them every day of the week if there was a class available but there isn’t. So I will do them on the nights that they are available to me and then walk on the other nights with my husband. I do also like the exercise bikes at the gym also.

Well I am off for the night, I just want to thank you all for the hundredth time for all the love and support, it really means a lot too me. It is helping to keep me going; you are all greatest I have realized that I have some amazing friends that I didn’t realize that I had. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love you all
Ronda Gardner

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ronda, I'm so happy you are feeling better with adding more red meat, proteins. I just want you to feel GOOD through this journey. Noone should feel BAD. Getting in protein is so important. Yeah for NKOTB!!! Guess what? They will be perfoming live on Today show on May 16. Summer tour is expected! I told Kayla I will take her (Liz & her daughter will prolly go too). If they come to Utah, why not go? Love ya girlfriend!

Deb Williams said...

I saw an article about them getting back together. I knew that Jonathan has a sevver stage fright and didnt think that he would ever agree to that! But cool I hope they have a great new sound that will be good for them maybe a new break! Any way I love how things are going so well for you! I know that as yuo prgress you are getting happier and happier and i am glad...I dont think it has to do with the weight loss I think you arew actually looking at life differently...And I am happy that you can see that life is truely good! So rock on sexy chick!