Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Love Working Out….

Yes, you read that right; you are not going crazy. Last Saturday I went and joined Golds Gym and I am thoroughly enjoying working out. I can’t so much that that I like going out and just walking for the heck of it, but going to the gym is fun.

Last night my friend Laureen and I went to the gym and we did water aerobics and it was a blast! I loved it…. I have never had so much fun working out ever and I can’t wait to go again. The crazy thing is, I actually felt like I got a work out when I was done. I love them; I told my mom that her and my dad need to go with us. There were several men in our class, and I think that my dad would like it.

One more day and I get on the scale and I hope that I loose, I know that a lot of people say that once they hit so many weeks that they hit a plateau and I am really dreading it. I think that it will be very hard to not loose anything for a week of; but I think that if it happens that I will be able to handle it, it will just be hard. It is normal every one does it.

I know that I did it while I was going to Weight Watchers that there were several times that I would plateau and then I would have a big loss and get back on track.

All I know is that since I have lost seventy five pounds I feel like a new women. I feel great; I feel like I cold run a marathon physically, but I do not have the energy to do it. All though last night when I went to the Gym I did not feel like I was tired and I wanted to stay home and sleep; but I got up went to the gym and I worked out and I felt great. It woke me up and gave me energy. In fact this morning I had more energy than normal and I think that it was because I worked out last night.

Debbie, thank you for what you said in your comment. Trent and I have been having this argument for years, that I Sexy is a state of mind not a state of being. He tells me that I am sexy, I have a hard time believing it I don’t feel sexy.

I think that things are starting to look up for me and they are starting to get better. Now that I have added more iron to my diet it is helping me get my water in. I still feel dehydrated some times; especially while I am at work, but I am working on it. I will work through every challenge and it will only bring a better tomorrow and make me stronger.

I will continue to update everyone on the changes and how I am doing and feeling. This weekend I will have my dad take some more recent pictures of me so that I can put them on my blog. It is crazy the changes that my body is going through.

I want to thank all of you again for your support and all the love that you have given me. I know that it has helped to keep me strong through the hard times. You are all great, I love you all!

Thank You
Ronda Gardner

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I love water aerobics. Keep it up you are doing great!

Deb Williams said...

josh and I did water arobics I really liked it! it was so fun and light inpact you are making want to join a gym that has that now! I wish that it didnt cost so much!

Unknown said...

Yeah for working out! It really does help & you don't want to have plastic surgery if you can avoid it. Working out also made me feel like I was actually "doing" something to help the weight loss. I hope you can avoid a plateau. I'm so happy that you are feeling better!!!