Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Need To Add More Iron To My Diet…

I called the surgeons office today and talked to them because I haven’t been feeling very good and I have been having a hard time dealing with certain foods. I know that some of it is my body and the way that it just deals with certain foods. They told me that I will learn what I can eat and then stick to those foods for a while and then we can try again later to add different things.

I have a copper taste in my mouth and they told me that I need to add more Iron to my diet but not in the form of a pill; they want to me too add a little bit of ground beef to my diet, and they also told me to eat spinach because it is full of Iron. Well I tried some beef today and the nasty taste in my mouth isn’t as bad, but the ground beef didn’t it well with my stomach. So I think that I am going to have to take it very slowly; or try to chew it longer that might help.

I have been doing a lot of thinking that last little while, I am curious about how things are going to be I loose all my weight. I am curious if I am going to still have a Big Butt, smaller but still big. I wonder if I am going too loose my boobs or if they are going to stay the way they are. I haven’t lost anything in my chest yet and I am okay with that. I wonder when I loose my weight if my check bones are going to be pronounced; and what my face is going to look like, or if I am going to look the same.

There are just so many things that I am curious about, and I can’t wait to see what the end results are going to be. I was embarrassed the other day because one of my friend’s sons’s said that I was going to be hot. I have also been told that when I get my weight off that my husband is going to have to lock me up and never let me out of the house again. I don’t know that I would go that far!

I know that Mark can’t believe that changes that I have already under gone since having surgery. I know that right now I am almost twenty pounds light than I was the day that I got married. I would love to be able to try on the wedding dress that I worn again. I felt so pretty that day and I want to be able to feel like that every day of the year; I felt like a princess.

I know that things have been difficult for me the last little while but it is worth every thing that I have gone through. I have lost almost eighty pounds and I feel like a new woman; I feel great, it is so nice to not have a back ache and to have my knees not killing me. It is just amazing the changes that I have under gone in such a short time.

Thank you all for being patient with my ramblings and my crazy thoughts. I appreciate the love and support, thank you I love you all!

Love
Ronda Gardner

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

The Dress should be in Utah at my parents house...GO FOR IT!!! You are already a hot sexy mama. you will just be a smaller hot sexy mama! you should never forget that you ARE beautiful. Sexy is a stae of mind and I thing that you Know you are sexy and your hubby thinks so TOO! Love ya tons!

Unknown said...

Ronda, you were a Princess on that wedding day. But you are still that same Princess. I can't wait to see you in July!!! You are going to be smaller than I've ever seen you! It will be so awesome to go shopping. Mark may go through some insecure moments, I know that Joe has. Esp after my plastic surgery---he kept asking if I was going to leave him & the girls? I was like heck no, you loved me heavy, you love me thin. Joe's very comfortable in our marriage now.....almost too comfortable. That's another LONG story.....ask me about it some day. xoxoxoxoxo