Friday, April 4, 2008

Feeling Extremely Fatigued…

Wow, I can not believe how tired I am, it is absolutely incredible. I did not thinking that it was impossible for some one to be this tired; but I am and I need to figure what I can do to make it better. I know that as of today I am three weeks post-op (yeah) and as of tomorrow I can start adding foods to my diet that are higher in protein and I think that might help.

I don’t feel like I am able to get a head of anything right now. One day I will do really good drinking all of my water and then the next day I fail miserably. I just keep thinking that this had better get easier; because today is one of those days that is making me regret having this surgery. Its like I told my self earlier that it is a little too late to go back now. I don’t that if I knew that it was going to be this hard that I would change my mind and not do it. I would still do it, but I think that would be a little more open minded about how difficult that it is going to be.

I guess that I should make it clear, I am glad that I had the surgery it is giving me a new lease on life. I feel better after loosing seventy one pounds than I have felt in a long time. I knew what I was getting my self into when I decided to have the surgery, I knew that it was going to be hard that it was going to be a big change. But my stomach is having a difficult time dealing with certain things. Like I can’t eat too early in the morning my stomach gets very upset. Some proteins make me a little queasy. I am have a VERY hard time drinking my water right now because I have a constant bad taste in my mouth.

I am trying to get used to the adjustments to my diet, and they are difficult ones. The one thing that I thought was going to be really hard was giving up sugar and chocolate. It has been the easiest thing that I have ever done. I have no desire to put any of it in my mouth. In fact artificial sweeteners make me sick to my stomach and I don’t even want those. So I think that I just need to slow down; try not to get farther than I am supposed to be right no and take it one day at a time. And for now on when I have questions I need to start calling my surgeon and asking questions.

I am trying really hard, I AM going to be a success story I am going to do great. This is my one chance to get my weight off and by damn I am going to do it if it kills me. There is no revision for me; this is a once in a life time opportunity and if it doesn’t work the first time who says it will work a second. It is going to work and I can’t wait for the world to meet the Real Ronda Gardner, the girl that has been hiding in side me for her entire life. It is going to be wonderful and I can’t wait to share this experience with all of you.

I love you and am so grateful for all that love and support that all of you have shown me it means that world to me. The love and prayers have been felt thank you all again from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all
Ronda Gardner

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

there you go the fiesty Ronda is the one I love to see. you know what quit worrying about yestersdays water or day just focus on the day you are on. every one has there bad or off days. you need to just keep trucking!!! you can do this and you may need to keep work up slower and slower and get a routin! you will triumph!