Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Feeling Frustrated and a Little Angery...

I know that I shouldn't be feeling the way that I am feeling; I should allow people to live there lives the way that they want, and if they do not want to be my friend then that is fine. But do me a favor and don't pretend that you are my friend and use me to help you reach your ultimate goal. I think that I am going to tell Dr. Belnap that I am not sure that I want to help patients any more. It is too emotionally draining for me to get that involved and I don't think that I want to do it any more.

The one thing that I have learned through out this process and weight loss that happiness DOES NOT make you happy. Happiness comes from with in yourself; if you are not happy before hand you will not be happy after you loose the weight.

So the best advice I can give to any one that is thinking about having this surgery; make sure that you are having it for the right reasons. Don't do it just too loose weight to be happy; because it is hard.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

did any one think that having your guts reconfigured was easy??? Are they nuts??? LOL however watching you has opened my eyes to parts i never knew about!!! there is no easy road to weight loss!!!