Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Am In Love...

Oh my goodness, I had been excited about the concert last night for months; but that was nothing until they got on stage last night they were freaking amazing and I am in love all over again.

It didn’t feel like it had been fifteen years since I Had last seen them in concert and the whole experience was incredible. Donnie wahlberg you can tell by the look on his face that he completely loves what he does and the effect that he as on the crowd. I screamed my self horse last night and I danced until my feet felt like they were going to fall off. But, man it was worth it.

I wish that I could have been there with all of my friends that I shared this part of my life with but I was there with the ones that were important and that is all that matters. We didn’t all sit together but the thought that they were all there was good enough for me. Most of my friends from then don’t like the kids anymore, they have grown up and moved on and listen to country music now, but not me; well I am grown up but I DO NOT listen to country music.

As soon as I get the pictures from the concert I will post them on here; it was amazing and I hope that they do it all again.

No comments: