Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

As the holidays start to roll in; I start to think about my life, the wonderful people that I have the opportunity to know, and all the many blessing that I have been blessed with.

My husband Mark, came into my life at a time when I was looking for acceptance and love, he gave me both unconditionally. He looked and me and feel in love with the women that I am and not someone the didn’t exist. He has been a part of my life for five years and I am so grateful for the blessing of his love in my life. I know that I am difficult to live with at times but I hope he realizes how much I love him and how much he means to me. He is my life and my heart and hope that we together for along time.

I love my family very and would do any thing for them. They are truly the greatest blessing in my life; I don’t know what I would do with out them. My little brother Russell is the biggest pain in the butt, and he torments us to no end and there are days that I would love to do nothing more than straggle him. But I know that he loves me and the would do anything to protect me. He is one of my best friends and I love him very much. As I was preparing for my surgery he was the only person in my family that was not supportive of my choice but in the end he told me that he loved me and would support me in any decision that I made.

My sister Sarah and I used to try to kill each other; we could not get a long for the life of our mother and I think that there are times that she would have liked to strangle us! But as we grew up we became closer and the birth of my first nephew Anthony really brought us together. He was an answer to my prayers, he was what I needed at the time that he was born. Sarah is my best friend; her and I do so much together; she went to the New kids on The Block concert with us even though she was never really a fan. She used to give me hell for liking them but we have mutual friends that all like them and it has just brought us all together.

My parents have done so much for my husband and I since we got married that I will never be able to repay them for it. I hope that they know how much we appreciate all that they have done for us. My mom and I had our ups and downs she was my biggest enemy in high school; and my best friend now. My mother was my hero growing up, he was always there for me he was the one I went to when I had problems he understood me. I am the spitting image of my Grandma Tom (hard) and I feel that I have a special bond with my dad and some of my uncle because of it.

My family means so much to me, I love them all so much and am so grateful to have all of them in my life. I have a wonderful sister in law names Kristi and seven beautiful nieces and nephews that I think the world of. Anthony is the oldest, then there is A. J (Alma Jr.) Sadies and Hallie these are my sisters children and I am very close to all of them. They are my heart and hope that they know how much I love them and how much they mean to me. Benjamin and Jacob are my brothers boys and they are adorable and I love them as well; I don’t have the same relationship with them as I do my sisters but I love them just as much and think that they are wonderful loving boys. These children may be as close as I get to any of my own and hold a special place in my heart for all of them.

Today as you sit down to dinner remember to tell those that you love how much that they mean too; never pass up an opportunity to say those three words you never know when it is going to be too late. Never take for granite all you have and the loved ones in your life; because life is short and you never know when it is going to come to an end. Don’t forget to say today what you might regret tomorrow, and don’t forget to thank god for all the blessing in your life; nothing would be possible with out him.

I love all of you, all of my wonderful family and friends that have shown me so much love and support over the last eleven months, with out your love and support I would not have done as well as I have. Much love on this day of thanksgiving I hold you all in my heart!

No comments: