Monday, September 1, 2008

Sixth Month Check....

On the 27th of September I have my sixth or seventh month check up; and I don't know why I am really nervous to go up and see Dr. Belnap. I am not doing bad in the least, I am actually doing really well. I mean I only have ninety three pounds left to go and it feels absolutely amazing.

I know what I want to look like but I don't think that I am ever going to get there; I also know that I am not built like super models, and that when you are extremely heavy like I was when you do get your weight off, you just don't look the same. It doesn't matter because I am going to look stunning. I know that I am still a little over weight, but I feel skinny and it feels absolutely amazing.


I shouldn't be afraid of Dr. Belnap because he is the sweetest most compassionate and loving man I have ever met. I am glad that he is the one that I chose to go to I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. If any one is thinking about having a Gastric Bypass I would suggest that you go to him; but keep in mind that he requires his patients to loose any where from twenty five to forty pounds depending on how much you weigh. It is usually about ten percent of your body weight. He does it for your safety and to make things better for you.

Having a great support system is also very important; I have a wonderful group of family and friends who have supported me through this who;e process. I know that I say Thank you all the time but I mean it; thank you for the love and support that all of you have given me it means so much. Remember that if there is ever anything that you need or to just talk about what ever that I am here. You can email me or call me and I will help you with what ever it is that you are having problems with.

Thank you all and God bless!
Ronda

1 comment:

my--four--sons said...

You are doing so awesome. You are always an inspiration for me.