Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mini-Break Weekend.....

I scheduled Friday off so I could go to Colorado for the weekend and spend some well needed time with my Nieces and Nephews. We had a lot of fun, we arrived Friday afternoon about Three thirty. We sat and visited and just enjoyed each other Friday night, had dinner and just spent time together.

Sadies brought her Ipod and Idock down stairs and I sang with her; and then Sadies, Hallie and Shandy got up and danced and entertained us. It was funny, Then Hallie, Anthony, A.J, Grandpa, and there mom got into to a game of keep-a-way and it got a little out of control and we ended up having to get upset with the kids because they started to be mean to each other.

Well Saturday we had a blast; Uncle Hyrum got three four wheelers for us to ride and it was a blast. We had four all together because they own one them selves. I rode until I couldn't stay on it any more. I hurt so bad today that it isn't funny; and I have the cutest raccoon eyes that I have ever had. But if I wouldn't have had my sunglasses on I would have had more dirt in my eyes than I did. I did a lot of things that I never thought that I would do and I had fun.

The property that the family owns is beautiful I took some pictures and I am going to post them. We went for a small walk/hike and crossed a suspension bridge that crosses the Colorado River. The Pictures speak for them selves so I will just post them and let you enjoy!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

sounds like it was a well needed break to get away from it all!