Monday, September 15, 2008

Pictures of My Trip to Colorado...


This is one of trails that Sadies my niece took me down while I was in Colorado, I live in Utah and I'm surrounded by the majestic beauty of the mountains, but I was still in awe at how pretty it is. My uncle Hyrums family owns this property!


This is but ONE of the stair cases that we took to get down to the suspension bridge!


This is the Colorado River, it runs directly behind there house; you can lay in bed and listen to its soothing rush!


A view of the Colorado river the above, I can't remember if this was from up by the house; or if it was from the mountain that we were four wheeling on. But I thought that it was beautiful.


This was the other stair case that we took to get down to the bridge and this one was a little difficult because the stairs were not evenly spaced, but I was enchanted!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

it is so green and beautiful!!! it bet it was just relaxing to see it all.