Monday, September 15, 2008

More Colorado Pictures!


This is my handsome boy, Anthony is so grown up! Before I always thought of his as the four year old little boy who went to Colorado to live, he defiantly is NOT a little boy anymore. I love him and he's a doll; Girls stay away from him, he can't date until he is 50!


Hallie had herself a good pout when we stopped to take pictures! She only wanted to ride with who ever would go the fastest and on the scariest trails. She is a dare devil like big brother A.J!


Me and Sadies just being silly, she is a sweet girl I wish every one could know her, she is wonderful!


This is Me and my friend Shandy, we have known each other for ever she adores the kids and the kids love her!


This is me on a four wheeler and I had a blast there was no getting me off it. I was really scared at first, but quickly got over it!

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the pictures :)

Deb Williams said...

they are getting so big. I havent seen them in a few yrs! they are getting tobe really grown up. SO cute and just look like they are fun to be with!