Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Am In The Clouds

Wow, I am still on a high from yesterday. Going to the Sergeons and finding out that I had lost 13 pounds was great for me. I was feeling like this may all be for nothing, but it gives me encouragment to keep going. It is the greatest feeling.

I have started walking at work during first break, I am just praying that I can do as good this up coming week as the last. I am thinking about doing Water Aerobics in the evening with my friend Jessica, but I haven't decided yet. The only problem with that is, "you have to put on a bathing suit" *EEK* Scared 2 I do not like the thought of that. Maybe after I loose about 100 lbs then I will think about putting one on.

I am wanting to have surgery with in the next month, it has been a long 10 months and I am ready to have it all over with. So I can start the next leg of my journey.

I hope that none of you mind if I use this as my journal! There are so many things that I am thinking, and the emotions are absolutley in sain. There were two days last week that I totally lost it; I just sobbed. When my sweet husband asked me why I was crying I told him it was because I was tired and I didn't feel good.

I actually noticed that today hasn't been too bad. A little bit of Dizziness first thing this morning but it didn't last long. I hope that the rough part of this diet is past and that the next leg is easy sailing. I didn't realize how hard it is on your body to not give it what it thinks it needs to survive through the day.

Nothing very exciting happened today, well I had to take Mark to the Doctor because he is really sick. It is the first time since we got married that he has been sick. He has an infection in his right Tonsil, it is so swollen that it is blocking his air passage and they said if it doesn't start going down they are going to have to put him in hospital. He has a follow up appointment tomorrow with the doctor to see if the swelling is going down.

I will keep you all up to date on how he is doing. He is very contageous and I pray that I don't get it. I hope that all of you have a good night, and I want to thank all of you again on your continuing support.

Ronda G.





1 comment:

my--four--sons said...

As far as water aerobics are concerned I want you to know that everyone is there for the same reason you are. I have taken water aerobics and there are people there of all shapes and sizes and everyone at least in my group are there for the same reason. People are so understanding. If you feel like it will help go for it. Water aerobics is a great way to get a good workout without hurting yourself. This is just my experience. I know how hard it is to loose weight and I hope you find what works best for you. You deserve it!