Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dieting and Afraid to Weigh

My diet is going pretty good, still a little difficult but everyday it gets a little better. Most of the time I am nauseated and very light headed and all I want to do is sleep. But other than that I am OK. I have gone 10 days with out sugar and don't even want it any more. In fact it is crazy when "I" am craving beef jerky, because I don't like beef jerky. *feel my forehead*

Tomorrow night I am going up to the Hospital to weigh in.

I am a little nervous, I know that I have lost weight but I am not sure how much. I have noticed a difference, I'm just afraid that it might be less than what I am hoping for. I keep telling my self that no matter how much it is, it just puts me that much closer to my goal.

It will be nice to know how much I have lost so that I can evaluate what I am doing so I can decide if I need to kick it up a notch, or whether or not I need to take things out of my diet or add things.

I think that I need to take out a few more carbs, I can't believe how hard it is not too eat carbs! There are carbs in everything some good and some bad and some times I am not sure how to tell that difference. I am trying really hard and I will eventually get it all figure out.

I will make a post tomorrow night and let all of you know how much I lost if any and let you know whether of not I am going to change how I am doing things.

I really appreciate all of your love and support!
Thank You!

1 comment:

my--four--sons said...

Rhonda I was just sitting here wondering what was going on with the gastric bypass and I found your link to this site. I am really excited for you I know how hard you have worked. Good luck with everything and don't forget to post and let us know what is going on.