Monday, July 14, 2008

I’ve Finally Done it!

I have been trying for about a month to get down to 299 Pounds; I finally did it this weekend. I have lost a total of 117 pounds and I have 109 to go to hit my goal. I have been thinking about it since I had surgery and I have decided that I think that I am going to get down between 190 and 200 pounds. I don’t think that I could honestly get down any lower and look healthy.

That is why I had this surgery; I want to be skinny and healthy but at the same time I want to look healthy. I want to thank everyone for all the love and support that they have shown me. It has helped me to get to this point and I couldn’t have done it with out your love. This has been the most amazing journey of my life and I can’t tell you how I feel; it is amazing the changes that I have gone through. I feel like a completely different person and it is amazing.

I hope that some day I can find the words to thank Dr. Belnap for giving me back my life. Like I said that this has been amazing and I am so glad that I made this choice. I promise that there will be updated pictures soon, there are so many changes that I need to start taking pictures on a weekly basis. I get told all of the time now that I look my momma and that makes me happy because I think that she is beautiful.

Thank you all again and I love you all and keep you in my prayers!

Ciao!

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Woohoo! That's a big milestone. I am so proud of all the hard work you have put into yourself. You deserve it!

Deb Williams said...

that rocks....Where are the pics...we gotts see you now!

Dee said...

Ronda, I am so proud of you! Congratulations! I've kept up with you via your blog. I miss you and hope to see you soon. I'm sorry I disappeared for awhile. Life got pretty busy but I'm back trying to find a balance. So I'm incredibly happy for you! Hugs!