Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Down Hill Slide….

It is really hard to think that I am half way to my goal; I originally thought that I was going to get down to one hundred and seventy pounds. But I’ve been thinking about it and I think that I am going to aim for between two hundred or one hundred and ninety pounds.

I’m not really short; I’m 5’8 and I don’t really have small bones. I’ve been told by several people that your weight isn’t about the number, its about how you look and feel. I am going to aim high and then go from there. I am four months out from surgery and I am down one hundred and twenty five pounds and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world. I never thought in the world that I would be at this weight and feel this good.

I am grateful for science and the amazing things that they are achieving with medicine. I am so grateful to Doctor Belnap for the second chance at life that he has given me. Someday I will be able to thank him enough for what he has done for me. I wish that every one that had a weight could have this surgery. But I know that this isn’t the answer for everyone; and it wasn’t the answer for me for a long time but when I finally decided that it was, it was the easiest thing in the world to prepare for. I am glad that I did it!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

I need pictures sexy chick!!! Sorry about not callig you back...after getting off the phone it got crazy here. I hope you hand sarah had Great birthdays!!! I love and miss you!