Thursday, July 24, 2008

I can’t believe it….

It has been a crazy week; my niece and nephews got here on Sunday along with my friend Jackie her husband Joe and there three girls Kayla, Madyson and Emma. We have had a busy fun filled week!

Went had a low key day on Monday, we went grocery shopping and to the distribution center, after that we went to my grandmothers house for her birthday. We just hung out and talked and spent a nice talking and catching up and getting to know each other. Tuesday we went to the Hogel Zoo and walked around, we walked around and had a blast. After that we went and ate lunch and then we went to Temple Square, it was really nice. We had a wonderful day!

I was amazed when we went to the zoo; I was afraid that I was not going to be able to handle walking around. I amazed my self with what I was able to do. I felt so good and it was wonderful being able to spend the day with my favorite kids in the world.

I will update you all more on my fun weeks later and add some pictures as well. Thank You for the love and support, it means a lot to me.

Ciao

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

Sounds like you guys had fun...cant wait to see the pics!