Monday, January 5, 2009

Trying To Make a Fresh Start...

I have made contact with an old friend and I am trying to fix the mess that I made so many years ago; she was really one of my best friends and I have really missed her through the years. I pray that as she thinks about things and does some soul searching that she kind find it in her self to be friends with me again. There are so many things that I want to talk to her about and so many things that I want want to share with her.

I miss the conversations that we used to have; we had some good times together. Years ago when we ended our friendship I took all the cards and pictures that we took together and was going to throw them a way. I am so glad that I didn't now; I can't tell you how good I feel since I contacted her it is a good feeling to think that I am doing something good, that I am trying to right a wrong and no matter how this turns out I know that I did the right thing and my heart can rest easy. I miss her friendship a lot and will be very happy to have it back; if that is how it turns out.

No comments: