Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trying to be a Better Person

I blogged earlier about not believing in making new years resolutions; no one ever keeps them and it is pointless. I know that I want to become a better and stronger person this year.

Therefore, this is what I am going to do this year; I am going to live every day as if it were the last. I am going to better everyday than I was the day before, I just want to be a stronger person, I want to be able to handle my trials (problems since surgery) and be able deal with them. I do not want to let them effect me any longer. I am going to go back on the diet I was on right after I had surgery; and all the foods that make me sick are no longer going to a part of my diet.

This is my life, I am taking control of the wheel, and it is going to be good. I am just tired letting everything control me and it is time that I take that control back. I will keep all of you updated on my progress and how I am doing through out the year. I am going to loose 80 more pounds and be fabulous at the beginning of 2010! Keep watching for the new me!

I love all of you and thanks for the love and support!

No comments: