Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nine Months Out….

I can’t believe that it has been nine months since I had surgery; I am too the point were my weight loss has slowed down and it is a bit frustrating but I know that it is normal. I am starting to worry that I am not going to loose anymore weight; I know that I will that it is going to be slow, I just need to be patient.

There are certain foods that still make me absolutely sick and I am never going to add them back to my diet, I know that it will be better for me in the long run. I think that I am doing really good; the only good thing is, is that I am not gaining weight I am staying the same. I know that I am going to really need to kick the exercise; I know that it is going to be key important to the rest of my weight loss. I am going to start doing to Pilates (at home that is) I don’t really like going to the gym, it stinks and it really gives me a headache.

I still have about eighty pounds that I want to loose and I need to really start working harder to get it off. I will let every one know what I am going to start doing and whether or not it is working. I am just concerned about it I know that I shouldn’t be worried about anything until my surgeon tells me that I am doing something wrong.

I love you all very much and am grateful that I have the love and support that I do it means a lot too me!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

so far your rocken...I think your right with a little more exercise you will be able to kick your body back into loosing...But you look amasing!!!