Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lots of Thoughts

There are a lot of things going on right now in my life; with friends and family and I just don't know what I am going to do about anything any more. In know that I have blogged about my frustrations before; but let me know you that the longer these things go on the more upset and frustrated I get about everything. So many of my friends treat me so different these days because of the weight loss; but I've noticed that it isn't all of my friends it is only my friends that are over weight. It's almost like they can't deal with the idea of me being smaller than them.

I honestly don't care how they feel and think about my weight loss; that is there problems. But the thing is, is that I am the same person today that I Was yesterday so I don't understand why they are dong this. I am sure that things will get better or I will just stop being friends with all of them. I do have to say that I have a LOT of very supportive friends who have been there for me through this entire process and I am very grateful to them for the love and support; I know that it has made all this a heck of a lot easier. Thank you all

Much Love

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Your overweight friends are probably just wishing they were in your shoes. Give them time and maybe they will get to the point where they will be happy for you. If they can't get to that point then you have to wonder if they are really your true friends.

Keep up the good work and try to stay positive. Yoy are looking great and I am sure you are feeling it too.

PS Tell Santa (aka your pops) Deshawn can't stop talking about him. He just loves him so much :)

Halsie said...

Hi Ronda! I miss you, we should play.

Chelsea + Brandon said...

I'm with Halsie.. Let's play!