Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Pictures

My best friend Jackie has been here for a while because when they came out for there family vacation she got sick and ended up in the hospital having emergency surgery; she had a bowl obstruction and nearly died. She was in the hospital for fifteen days but is doing really good now.

Well she asked me the other day if I wanted to go and have some pictures taken, so that is what we did on Saturday morning. I am going to attach them here! I can't believe the difference's in me; I look like my mother.


Ronda Gardner
August 16, 2008
Lost 134 pounds



Ronda & Jackie
August 16, 2008

5 comments:

my--four--sons said...

WOW! You look so good. I agree I think you look alot like your mom. Keep it up!

Life....as it happens said...

Rhonda ~ You look wonderful. If I ran into you at the store, I wouldn't even recognize you. GREAT JOB!!!!

Deb Sarra

Deb Williams said...

Oh man that was wierd to see some else named deb it took me a min to realize that I hadn't already written something!!! You are one sexy MAMA!!! wooohooo hot stuff! Cant wait to see you in a few days!!!

Unknown said...

Nana you look so good, i mean wow, Good job, you have always been incredible on the inside now your incredible on the outside as well

Unknown said...

Ronda,

You are one incredible woman! I know this journey has not been easy! You look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! I am so proud of you!!