Friday, January 28, 2011

Another New Year

I cannot believe that it is 2011, time seems to go by so fast. I keep saying that I am going to start doing better at blogging....but...it NEVER happens. There are so many things going on in my life, so many trials that I am facing. There are times that I am just so over whelmed that I don't know what to do or where to start taking care of some of these problems.

Since I learned about the problems that I have with my back, I have talked to a lot of women who have had a Gastric Bypass and years later discover that they have bulging and herniated disc's. I know that it is not due to the Gastric Bypass, it is from all that excess weight that we carried around for so long. I know that weighing 420 pounds DID NOT do my back any good, and know that I have lost a lot of weight I am in so much pain from my back that it isn't funny.

People ask me how it feels to have lost so much weight, and if I feel great. It feels wonderful to have lost so much weight and all in all I feel great from having lost it. But dealing with back problems and this constant pain some days is more than I can bare. Well, I guess that I shouldn't say that I am in constant pain, because a lot of the time I can't even tell when it is irritated except for the fact that I am extremely nauseated; and my legs are numb. That is how I know that my back is bothering me.

I am going to be doing research on weight loss and arthritis through out the year and I will pass a long the information that I find. I know that there are a lot of people out there that deal with Osteo Arthritis and Obesity, it is a real problem and we need to do something about it. My major problem right now is the pain that I am in, and finding the self motivation to get my self moving to do something about it. When I walk every day and get active it really helps my back feel better.

So, I am going to make a goal for my self. I am going to try to loose 25 pounds by my birthday. I am going to really watch what I am eating to help with the arthritis and walk, I want to get to were I can walk 8 miles a day. I am going to take control of my life again, and get back on the winning track. I will keep you all updated on the things that are going on in my life.

Thanks for the love and support.

No comments: