Monday, August 2, 2010

Keep on Keeping on.....

I know that it has been a while since I've blogged, I set a goal for my self that I was going to blog regularly and I just haven't had anything to blog about. Life has been absolutely insane, most days I don't know wither I am coming or going but I manage to get through.

My husband and I had started walking a couple months ago and it really helped my back pain A LOT, I was rather surprised Dr. Clifford keep telling me that if I would get active it would help with the back pain. I am a firm believer in the power of exercises. I am hoping to start getting my weight to start going down again, even though I haven't lost weight I have gone down another clothing size. Which makes me feel good, I really would like to get down to a size 12 some day. All I can do is keep on keeping on and get back on the wagon, I have been watching what I eat very carefully the last little while I don't always make the smartest food choices, and I am trying to do better at that.

My body has this wonderful thing that it does, every time I eat something that it doesn't like I get sick and it is a horrible feeling. You would think that, that in it's self would keep me from eating these foods but it doesn't always. I need to get away from eating easy foods and really concentrate on protein's, protein's and more protein's. I know that a well balanced diet is good but since I had my gastric bypass I can not eat Carbs I get sick.

Something else that I have been doing better at is drinking A LOT of water. Between 100 and 200 ounces a day, it depends on the day and how I feel to how much I drink. There are days that I feel really dehydrated and those are the days that I really pack in the water, and on top of it being healthy for you it is also very good for your back, so that has been helping with my back as well.

So....other than that not really a whole lot is going on in my life, I just spent a fun packed week with my sisters kids (will post pics soon), Spending time with my 80 year old grandmother. They gave her a pacemaker almost a month ago, but is still having difficulties breathing. We know that her time is close at hand and I think about her and worry about her everyday. I know that she doesn't want to die and is not ready to but she is just in so much pain, and is having a hard time not being able to do anything. I am hoping to spend some more time with her before she dies, she is the last living of her family.

Keep her in your prayers, remember that I love all of you deeply and that your love and support over the past two years has helped more than you know. I keep thinking that I need to do some recent pictures and post them on here it has been a while! Have a wonderful week!

Ciao

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

wow that is awesome about the walking...I need to do it...I just dont want to do it with Brandon he doesn't listen and I have the fear of him running into the street...EEK

I am sorry that your grandma isn't doing so well. she has had it rough over the last 10 yrs with her health!

discounthcgdiet said...

hi, its very informative, HCG diet , thanks