Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

I have been thinking about all of the blogs that I am trying to keep up with and failing miserably at. Therefore, this year instead of having four different blogs for everything, I am going to do one blog and do a little bit of everything. Spice up life a little.

I will still post good dieting advice when I come across it; I am going to keep blogging about the things in my life that are the basis of my blog. My weight loss and the journey that I am still on, it is more frustrating than ever right now. I am going to blog about my back problems and what I am doing to help maintain the pain. I know that there are many things that I can do too up my weight loss that will also help my back. You will never hear me admit that loosing more weight will help my back hurt less, because it will not! What is wrong with my back is permanent and what ever it is that I can do will only help it.

I am also an avid reader and have been trying to do a book blog, so when I read a book that really touches me and has an impact on my life I will do a book review as well, and add a picture of the book cover! I read over a hundred books a year, and it is my goal this year to read 100 new books. I might reread books through out the year but I want to find 100 new books and some new authors to read as well. I have gone through all of my favorite authors and am running out of things to read. So I am starting to widen my Verizon’s, I am going to read Dostoyevsky, Emily Bronte, Tolstoy, and Charles Dickens to name a few.

I will add a recipe now and then, possibly one of my mothers that every one is always asking for. I also have some good low fat recipes that I have come across over the last year and have half that I will post.

Therefore, I am going to do a little bit of everything and spice up my blog, as my weight loss has spiced up my life. I hope I can keep up and maintain the changes! I hope that you all enjoy the changes that are coming.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: