Sunday, March 29, 2009

One-Year Checkup

I still cannot believe that it has been a year since I had surgery! I do not think that I have done as well as I think that I should have; I feel like I am a failure. I did have a friend tell me a few months back that I was going to fail and that I would be fat for the rest of my life. I do not know what to think about that, all I know is that a REAL friend would never have said something like that too me!


I have lost all of this weight and I have to be honest and tell you no it makes me any happier than I was before. Because happiness comes from inside your self, not from bettering your self, I am not saying that bettering yourself can bring happiness, but not complete happiness.


I talked to Belnap about some of the health problems that I have been having; things that are not normal for a gastric bypass patient to be having. I told me that I maybe dumping, but I know that I am not because when ever I eat almost anything I end up sick with diarrhea. I told him that I had many digestive health problems before I had surgery, I have had two positive H Pillory test and that scares me. After I had surgery I found out that, it causes stomach cancer and I think that it maybe positive again because of some of the stomach pains that I have been having.


Therefore, I think that I maybe working with him a little bit longer; we will see where things take us and what ends up happening. There is a lot more that we talked about but I thin that I Want to keep some of that private. Just know that I am fine and healthy and there is not any thing wrong with me; well nothing that might kill me!


The love and support that all of you have shown me over the last year has been great, it has really helped me a lot and I appreciate it very much. I love you all very much thank you for the love and support. Over the next year, I am going to be trying to blog s little more to see if it will help me through the last leg of my weight loss. This last little bit that I need to loose is going to be hard and I am going to need all the support that I can get.


Thanks for the support

Lots of Love

No comments: