Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow Almost a Year!

In just a few weeks I am going to be a year out from surgery, and I can't believe that it has already been a year. I know that I was hoping that I would have lost more than I have, but I can't complain because I have lost almost 160 pounds and it is amazing.

I had my pictures take Saturday and as soon as I am able too I will post the pictures on my blog, they turned out great and I can actually tell you that I love them!

On March 14 I will take another picture to update even if there isn't much of a difference, it will be nice to compare a year! Thank you for all the love and support that all of you have shown over the last year, it has meant a lot to me and I don't think that I would have gotten through if it weren't for all of you.

Much Love!



January 19,2008
417 pounds



January 2009
269 pounds

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

well look at you....you sexy thing!! now you can conquer the world!!!

my--four--sons said...

WOW! I can't believe you lost 160 pounds that is amazing girl :)