Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Need A Vacation...

I really think that I need a vacation from life, work, my family and my husband. I just need me time but I don't see that happening any time soon. I feel like I am going crazy at work; the two other women that do the same job as me are both out; Shirleen Howard how surgery on her foot and will be back to work very soon. Suzanna is out of the country caring for her sick mother and wont be back until April; but once Shirleen is back we will be okay, I think that thing will start going a little smother.

Other Than that things are going good; my stomach sounds like a volcano today and isn't too pleased with me, but it happens a lot since my surgery. I am feeling amazing though and that is all that matters. The weight is starting to come off again, just at a slower rate than it was before. I happy with how every thing has gone over the last (almost) eleven months.

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful weekend and that it is prettier were you are than it is here. Lots of Love

Ronda

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

I am Here if you need a place to run away too...and you don't even have to stay here during the day time. you can run away during the day and pretentd you are not stsying with family!

I am glad that the last 11 months have been good to you.

How are the frog blankets we made doing??? did you get yours finished? I want to see pictures!!!