Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weight Loss…

I have been sitting at the same weight for a few months now; and I have been very frustrated. Now that summer is nigh at hand and the warm weather is approaching I have broke out my Capri’s and have been wearing them everyday. Well like I said I have been sitting at the same weight for a while now so I figured that I would be good through the summer, well to my surprise when I pulled them out; the ones that fit me last year are now too big for me and hang on my hips.

So even though I haven’t lost weight over the last little while I am still shrinking and it is a wonderful feeling. I have been told that it is a good thing because it will give my skin some time to catch up. I still want to loose a bit of weight but right now I feel really good; I plan on getting the rest of the weight off. I have started walking at work at break and I have to tell you that it feels really good to walk it gives me lots of energy and it makes me feel good. I am going to keep pushing to get the rest of this unwanted weight off.

I am going to post some articles on a positive attitude in weight loss I hope that it will help every one that reads my blog.

No comments: